This Black Friday and Cyber Monday, take advantage of some major wine sales to stock up your cellar. Here are the top deals available in states where wine can be shipped directly to consumers. This list will continue to be updated as more wine deals are obtained.
- $20 off online wine purchases of $100 or more starting Black Friday through Cyber Monday (November 23-26). This offer is for one-time use only.
- 15% off 12+ bottles of wine from BevMo’s “5-Cent” selection of bottles, Cyber Monday November 26. Available to CA, WA, AZ, AK, NE, NM, ND, NV, OR, WY, DC.
- Free shipping on all online orders, no minimum order threshold, Cyber Monday November 26.
- 2 Priority Wine Passes for $49.99: The Priority Pass grants access to discounted or free tastings at over 400 wineries in California, Oregon, and Washington. The pass also includes discounts on select Napa Valley hotels, the Napa Valley Wine Train, tours, and more. Black Friday through Cyber Monday (November 23-26).
- California Residents: Vinturi products are up to 60% off for customers shipping to California, Black Friday through Cyber Monday (November 23-26).
- 25% off all J Wines using code JHOLIDAY. Offer expires at midnight on Monday November 26, 2018
- $100 off Sotheby’s wine purchases of $400 or more with promo code THANKSGIVING2 at checkout
- Free shipping on all wine orders in Manhattan
Italian Wine Merchants
- Over 90 magnum and double-magnums of acclaimed Italian, French, and Californian winemakers are going on sale, including Antinori, Gaja, Fontodi, Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia, and much more. See the full list here and email
email@example.com to purchase.
- Red Friday sale on select red wines including a 92 point Wine Spectator-rated 2014 Jean-Claude Boisset Gevrey-Chambertin for $54.47 and a 97 point Wine Enthusiast-rated 2013 Rio Sordo Barbaresco Riserva
Wine.com via Ebates
- 5% cash back on all purchases when you click the link from Ebates.com on Black Friday. Cash back will be deposited into Ebates account.
- New to Ebates? $10 Ebates sign-up bonus
…And much, much more: we’ll continue updating this article as we find more sales.